DOUBLE TAP

officially missing you..

I don't know the story to anyone else  
because since there yourself, just you who listen to my heart..

I don't know this is too much or childish
because since you decide you want to go, the heart of this fear..

I don't know why I didn't want to stay away from you 
maybe my days almost completely filled with yourself..

When you're not there, I could only hold back all my fears 
I know you go for something that you like, but still my little heart a little don't want to be left behind by their owners.. 
even if you only go for one day, but I'm not strong enough to withstand this fear and melancholy..

I keep thinking about you here 

I knew I always wanted next to you, so you go one day only I was crazy especially 
if you leave me much longer to be, no I did not want !!!

1 komentar: