DOUBLE TAP

my pray..

Mama, mama you know I love you
Oh you know I love you
Mama, mama you’re the queen of my heart
Your love is like tears from the stars
Mama, I just want you to know
Lovin’ you is like food to my soul
You’re always down for me
Have always been around for me even when I was bad
You showed me right from my wrong..

Get Well Soon Mamah :(
This is the umpteenth time recurrent illness 
I'm sorry that did not properly take care of you 
I can only pray, may you be cured of this disease..


your little daughter..

2 komentar:

  1. halo Titaaahhh....
    apa kabar? saya ikut juga berdoa ya, biar lebih kuat doanya.
    +
    kapan2, mampir ya ke gubuk kecilnya aku di:
    http://banuadigital.blogspot.com

    (don't forget to leave your comment)
    thank you

    BalasHapus
  2. maaf baru balas
    terimakasih doany :)
    alhamdulillah Ibu saya sudah mendingan

    terimakasih juga sudah mau mampir di blog saya :D
    keep reading my blog ;)

    BalasHapus