DOUBLE TAP

Twenty

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.


The 20th came again, dear.
I'm thankful we're still together, Allah still give
chance to love each other, look each other.

 
The 20th time it's different.
Honestly, I deliberately didn't say it, 
because I know your memory is stronger than my memory, 
and I was just wondering if you remember.

Before the 20th came, you're a sleep
I'm still awake, between wanting to send you "Happy Anniversary, dear" 
or wait until dawn, and hope when I wake up to get the message first.
Unfortunately, you don't send it.

The sun was getting higher, we are busy with their respective activities.
I'm getting thoughts, do you really forget or will say before the turn of the date.

When we met, as if we don't remember this date.
Until finally, all my feelings into mess.
Initially I only asked for time to alone, 
and you forced me to tell what happened, 
and eventually you realize that you forgot today's date. 
Really sad to read and find out. But that's not the main thing that pisses me off today.

Had ten months we were together, I just want to say, don't ever change for you this girl

The girl who always makes you angry, upset, and dizziness.

Thanks already going through it with me. I always love you, although this time you forgot :)

 Happy super 20th, dear.
May Allah bless our relationship

2 komentar: