DOUBLE TAP

half year

..no body gonna love me better.. i must stick with you forever..

Finally we arrive again at the 12th, but in a different month it's October :D 
this month we've been running for 6 months or half year baby but this months was very kill me (honest from my deep heart), because almost every day we fight eventhough it was just a small problem, but see we can because we walked past it the first time with love, so we know we can certainly continue to pass.. 
I am happy to be with you for six months 
I am grateful to be with you for six months 
I am proud to have you for six months

hopefully we can get through the next six months,
so we'll be together for a year and onwards :)

Love
Kiss 
Hug 
for you my heart, Joem..

2 komentar:

  1. selamat untuk 6 blnx, smoga bsa sperti sy dan pacar, agustus lalu merayakan 3thn :)

    BalasHapus
  2. amiiin amiiin ya Allah :))
    makasi kak doanya :D

    BalasHapus